While our bag variations can be quite unique, the materials and craftsmanship always remain the same. For this reason, we pulled all of our product reviews together on this one page. If you have questions about our style or workmanship, please always feel free to drop us a line. Otherwise, read through our customer feedback below.
From Mens Handmade Dark Blue Leather Belton
From Macbook Air Sleeve - Handmade - English Bridle Leatheron
Bravo BasAder! I ordered a bespoke sleeve in black with black interior for my laptop. Considering there was no picture of a black sleeve featured, BasAder sent me black, full grain leather swatch. Impressed, I ordered. And today my sleeve arrived. One word: superb. From their craftsmanship to the fit to their communication – superb. Brilliant piece! Cheers.
From Leather Tote - Light Brown Leatheron
What a great piece of art work,let’s just perfectly done
From Classic Messenger bag, in Pull-up Leatheron
A wonderful job. Super helpful inoromatifn.
From Handmade Essential Messenger Bag in English Tanon
I received this new English tan messenger 3 weeks ago. pThank you, Basader, for the most beautiful messenger I now have the pleasure to own! I searched for a long time for this exact bag, reminiscent of my childhood bag given to me by my later mother. Basader’s quality is impeccable with the minimalist design. I fly 4 flights every week for work and only carry a Lenovo ThinkPad X240, iPad Mini, Ray Ban sunglasses with case, Ray Ban eyeglasses with case, 2 fountain pens, a few nicknacks, and small chargers and cords. ALL fit in my messenger and still have the inner and outer file pockets unused.
The color is absolutely gorgeous and will burnish well with wear. At first glance or in pics, it may look like an orange tone but is not. It’s a perfect English tan and highly unique. The shoulder strap is the perfect width with the wider padding where it needs to be. At first it took me longer than normal to use the functional buckle straps, but I now can do/undo quite quickly. Nothing is better than the classic yet functional buckles.
Elin is very good with customer service and answering all my questions before, during, and after the order. I’ve had quite a few compliments and questions as to where I got the bag…Basader of course! Thanks again for making something so beautiful yet functional. Keep up the great work, you two!
From Handmade Classic Messenger Bag with divided Gusset - Medium Brownon
I literally researched bags for about 2 years until I was ready to purchase mine. The lead time was longer than I had expected but the quality of the bag was worth the wait. I appreciated getting an update on my status and the related correspondence. If you had any hesitation about ordering the bag, throw it out the window and purchase it today. I am very pleased my decision.
From Handmade Leather Messenger Bag with conway buckleson
Beautiful bag, excellent customer service!
– I recently ordered this bag in natural, and was very impressed by the craftsmanship, the quality of materials, and the prompt, informative correspondence with Basader (I was not the easiest of customers in that regard!). Stitching is immaculate (they use polyester thread, which is top notch). Leather is beautiful and thick. Edges are nicely cut and clean all around. Very nice hardware: discrete, strong, and good looking.
– The overall silhouette and design of the bag is terrific. I’m a big fan of the straps attached to the back of the bag (this helps to retain the shape of the bag I find). The bag sits beautifully on a table, and balances wonderfully on the hip. The strap is great, and the shoulder pad is excellent.
– Note on the natural leather: I knew it would darken up with use, but was pleasantly surprised at how quickly this occurred. Just a few days in the early summer sun has turned the bag into a nice rich warm brown. I look forward to watching it as it evolves!
– Note on the Conway buckles: they are terrific. I was a bit unsure of what I’d think of them as I’ve never seen them on a bag like this before, but they are great. They hold tight as they should, and are very easy to open (faster than typical buckles–only one pull-up motion). It takes a bit longer to close them, about as long as a typical buckle. Overall, very happy with them!
– I only have one criticism, and it’s the only thing preventing me from giving it a full five stars (would give it 4.5 if I could): the bottom of the bag is made out of an additional strip of leather sewn on rather than one continuous strip from the sides of the bag (excluding straps, the bag is made of 6 pieces of leather). I find this a bit troublesome, and wished Basader had included photos of the bottom of the bag so I knew what I was getting. In other images I’ve found online of their other bags, the bottom was seamless, so I was unhappy to see this in my bag. The less seams the better in my opinion for both durability and aesthetics, so I find this a disappointment. This may not bother other customers, but for me it’s the only glaring flaw from an otherwise near-perfect bag. When everything else is so great, it stands out as odd.
– Overall, great bag!
From Minimal Messenger Bag with Tuck-lockson
Beyond expectations. Beautifully made and will clearly last a lifetime. Basader added custom modifications according to my request and the result is all I could have hoped for. I was looking for simple design and quality craftsmanship. An almost impossible combination to find. It is however, exactly the definition of a Basader bag.
From Minimal Oil-Pull Leather Messenger Bagon
Bought this bag almost 3 1/2 years ago to the day. It has constantly held its shape and continues to be a great daily driver throughout university. Over the years it has developed a beautiful patina and continues to be my favourite bag.
From Handmade Essential Messenger Bag in English Tanon
Thank you for creating the most stylish, functional, and beautiful bag that I have ever seen! Everything about the bag screams quality – from the beautiful english tan, to the neat stitching and the supple and smooth bridle leather. I can run my fingers on the leather all day.
Elin was very patient and professional throughout, from pre-sales to post sales. Bag was delivered on time and it came in a pristine condition. I don’t know how else can I describe my purchase better than the review above me, but it is everything as NV has mentioned.
Highly recommended for those looking for a beautiful, minimalistic and yet functional bag that will last you a long time!