This svelt handmade briefcase messenger bag is a special piece for us, with an added emphasis on durability. Starting with the highest-quality leather (always sourced from one of the big three US suppliers), this bag is made from drum-dyed leather that is then painstakingly stuff with added oils and waxes. The resulting material not only appears deeply rich and saturated, but it is exceptionally durable on the outside, as well as the inside.
Regardless, If you are looking for a bag without straps, this is absolutely our first recommendation. With a divided gusset, minimal/hidden fasteners, and a range of size & color options, this piece is the culmination of our most requested options. And like all of our bags, the minimal styling, coupled with durable materials, makes for a lifetime purchase.
• 7-8oz full-grain U.S tanned English Bridle leather that is extremely durable and rigid.
• Solid brass hardware, with your choice of finish (nickel, matte nickel or solid brass)
• 1 1/4″ wide removable shoulder strap.
• Two main compartments: this bag has a divided gusset – one of our favorite features in terms of usage and aesthetic.
• Shoulder pad.
• The front flap is held down using convenient and durable tuck-locks that are hand stitch on – adding a minimal and unique detail to the bag.
• Outer dimensions: width: 15.25”, height: 11.5″, depth: 3.5” (collapsed).
• Inner dimensions: width: 14.75”, height: 11”, depth: compartment one: 2″ compartment two: 2” (full).
• Pockets: one large pocket (9 x 7″), two card holders, one device holder (for iPhone-sized device); Outer Pocket: 8 x 6″.
• Perfect size for various devices, including Macbook Air/Pro (from 15″ Pro down to 13″ Air).
• Outer dimensions: width: 14.5”, height: 10.5” depth: 3.5” (collapsed).
• Inner dimensions: width: 14”, height: 10” depth: compartment one: 2″ compartment two: 2” (full).