A brand new design for the spring. A slim laptop/messenger bag that will hold your daily work essentials. Made from durable American Vegetable Tanned leather that has then been drum dyed and soaked with oils and waxes for a smooth matte finish. This timeless sleek design is engineered to be a smart lightweight city bag to hold your laptop, chargers, notebooks and other small must-haves, with a convenient hidden tuck-lock closure for fast access to your belongings. We used a full grain skirting leather that is rich of character, where the beautiful juniper color has several shades of green. A ‘Full grain leather’ is made from the very top of the hide, which means that the bag will have some small natural marks here and there, however this is part of the natural look of the bag and will all blend together and give you a true one of a kind bag. This leather will, like any un-dyed vegetable tanned leather, darken and create a patina with time.
• A single compartment bag with an inner large laptop pocket – Perfect size for a laptop that is 15″ wide and smaller. Great for 15″ Mac Book Air models.
• Features an adjustable buckle with a hidden tuck-lock behind for ease of use.
• 5-6oz Wickett & Craig, American tanned, Full Grain Skirting leather – A vegetable tanned leather with an extremely smooth finish on both the top and back sides, yet it will retain its rigid structure and strength even under years of heavy use.
• Matte nickel plated solid brass buckles and clips feature excellent build quality regarding both feel and thickness.
• 1 1/4″ wide removable shoulder strap.
15.25″ bag specs:
• Outer dimensions: height: 11 1/2”, width: 15 1/4”, depth: 3 1/4”
• Inner dimensions: height: 10 1/2”, width: 14 3/4”, depth: 3″
• Outer Pockets: Front pocket (13″ x 7.5″), Back pocket (11.5″ x 6.25″)
• Inner Pockets: pocket one (7″ x 6″), pocket two (4.5″ x 6″), one card holder, two pen holders
Please note that personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged, but our warranty still applies.
For additional images regarding bag size, please don’t hesitate to let us know!