Wear it as a messenger bag, clip it as a backpack, or remove the strap altogether — with bottom buckles and a minimal handle, you can even use it briefcase style.
And beyond versatility, this messenger/backpack combo has all the best features, as seen in our entire bag line. Like the majority of bags in our messenger line, this offering is crafted from high-quality 7-8oz full grain leather (a supple finish, but the leather will absolutely maintain its shape overtime). And, with a divided interior, it offers a little more separation of belongings. And a multitude of pockets ensures your gear is within ready-set reach.
• 7-8oz full-grain U.S tanned English Bridle leather that is extremely durable and rigid.
• Solid brass hardware, with your choice of finish (nickel, matte nickel or solid brass)
• 1 1/4″ wide removable shoulder strap.
• Two main compartments: this bag has a divided gusset – one of our favorite features in terms of usage and aesthetic.
• Shoulder pad.
• The front flap is held down using two durable buckles hidden at the bottom of the bag – adding a minimal and unique detail to the bag.
• Outer dimensions: width: 15.25”, height: 11.5″, depth: 2.75” (collapsed).
• Inner dimensions: width: 14.75”, height: 11”, depth: compartment one: 1.75″ compartment two: 1.75” (full).
• Pockets: one large pocket (9 x 7″), two card holders, one device holder (for iPhone-sized device); Outer Pocket: 8 x 6″.
• Perfect size for various devices, including Macbook Air/Pro (from 15″ Pro down to 13″ Air).
Some additional images below of the 15.25″ version of this bag (the bag pictured above, in brown, is the smaller 14.5″ version). One note about the 15.25″ black bag images below, this bag is now made using fully dyed leather (meaning, the backside will be dyed the same color as the front of the bag).