Our top-of-line messenger bag is an arrangement of all of our best features: from divided gusset, to faux-buckles, burnished and dyed-edges, and a comfortable handle covering — it’s our number one selling bag.
Like the majority of bags in our messenger line, this offering is crafted from high-quality 7-8oz vegetable tanned leather, that has then been drum dyed and finished with a special blend of oils and waxes (a supple finish, but the leather will absolutely maintain its shape overtime). Additionally, it’s extremely durable and intended for “lifetime” wear — the perfect everyday bag. And, with a two compartment interior, it offers a little more separation of belongings.
Simply put, if you put all of the features from all of our classic bags into one offering, this is it.
• Divided gusset: unlike the majority of our classic messenger bags (with buckles), this bag has a divided gusset. Aesthetically, we love the look on the outside, and functionally, it creates a two compartment interior. .
• Features hidden tuck-locks behind the buckles for ease of use.
• 7-8oz Wickett & Craig, American tanned, English Bridle – A vegetable tanned leather with an extremely smooth finish on both the top and back sides, yet it will retain its durability and form even under years of heavy use.
• Solid, nickel plated (matte finish), brass buckles and clips feature excellent build quality regarding both feel and thickness.
• 1 1/4″ wide removable shoulder strap.
Specs for size 16″ messenger bag:
• Outer dimensions: height: 12”, width: 16”, depth: 3.5” collapsed, 5.5″ full.
• Inner dimensions: height: 11”, width: 15.25”, depth: compartment one: 2.25″ compartment two: 2.25” (full).
• Inner Pockets: pocket one (7 x 6″), pocket two (4.5″ x 6″), one card holder, two pen holders; Outer pocket: 16 x 9″.
• Perfect size for a laptop that is 15″ wide and smaller. Great for 15″ Mac Book models.
***Please note that this bag can not be modified, as it is a ready to ship product.***
For additional images regarding bag size, please don’t hesitate to let us know!